When making a mortgage application in Mississippi the following documents are needed for loan approval. Each person involved in the one loan needs to submit this documentation.
With the new laws taking place October 1, 2015 this list is subject to change so I will update it when I find out what you will need. For now, have the following ready for your mortgage lender:
- Copy of each borrower’s drivers license
- Copy of each borrower’s social security card
- One month of pay stubs for each borrower
- Last two years W2 forms for each borrower
- Last two years tax returns and proof of income on all residents
- Last two month bank statements: all pages numbered
- Most recent 401K statements, money market and/or stock statements for each borrower
Be aware the additional documentation might be requested from the loan officer.
Eileen Saunders, REALTOR(r)~Tommy Morgan REALTORS(r)~2092 Old Taylor Road, Oxford, MS 38655~662-404-0816 or 662-234-5344~Equal Housing