THIS HOUSE HAS BEEN SOLD 11/15
JUST LISTED. 3 MILES TO THE SQUARE. SPACIOUS WITH LOTS OF STORAGE.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
OR COME TO THE OPEN HOUSE JULY 19, 2015 1-3PM
updated August 29, 2015. The house has sold.
It’s Oxford Blue Fest time. Make your plans to attend July 18th on the Grove at Ole Miss. See you there!
Eileen Saunders, Realtor~Tommy Morgan Realtors, Inc. 2092 Old Taylor Road, Oxford, MS 38655~662-404-0816/662-234-5344
Mississippi Magazine’s July/August 2015 issue lists the best of Mississippi voted on by readers. Statewide voting declared that The Best Downtown Area belongs to our sweet town. Other “Best” designations for Oxford include:
- Best Blue Plate and Corn Bread are @ Ajax Diner
- Best Bookstore @ Square Books
- Best Breakfast @ Big Bad Breakfast
- Best Dessert, breadpudding @ Oby’s
- Best Fair or Festival is, no doubt, the Double Decker Arts Festival
- Best Flower Shop is Oxford Floral
- Best High-end Women’s Clothing store @ Village Tailor
- Best Historic Site is Rowan Oak
- Best Iced Tea is found at Oby’s
- The Best Performing Venue is the Gertrude Ford Center
- The Best Italian Food is at Old Venice
- Best Pizza can be ordered up @ Soulshine
- Folks voted the Best Weekend Trip is to Oxford
And the Best Place to Live, of course, is Oxford
Eileen Saunders, Realtor ~ Tommy Morgan Realtors, 2092 Old Taylor Road, Suite 102, Oxford, MS 38655 ~ 662-234-5344 or 662-404-0816